Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dream

How many days?
Itz been many days I dream of u...
I nearly dream u everytym I sleep...
Afta I awake from the dream I sit up and my tears flow down by itself...
In the dream ya so beautiful...
V juz lik fren, bez fren...
I noe v ar not a couple...
If can I hope in reality v oso stil fren...
But not...
Afta the crying, I fall asleep again...
Again!!!
I dream of u again...
Wat wrong wit me???
Y can't I juz stop tinkin of u?
Itz hurt and sad...
Sometym it might sweet but mostly I feel sad...
I noe itz not worth to make myself lidat...
But I can't control myself anymore...
I can't control wat to do...
I cut myself...
The 1st cut was so pain...
But afta the 1st cut 2nd cut 3rd cut...
I feel nothing...
The cut is nothing to me anymore...
I'm feeless...
No more pain and hurt I feel...
I juz feel lik I'm zombie...
No more feeling...
No more energy...
No more...
Everytingz no more...
How much I miz u oso no use...
Ya gone...
I can't get rid of the memories v hav...
Although the memories were so short...
But itz juz can't get out of my mind...
I been trying to knock my head to the wall...
But itz stil no use...
If continue lik tis...
How can I put down all the tingz v had??
Itz wasn't me the one controlling myself...
Everytym I 4get the memories v had...
Then u juz appear infront of me...
The memories then came back in a very fast speed...
Kampar was so small that I could c u everywhere no matter where I go...
I reli din purposely to go wherever u go...
Itz truth...
If v ar fren now I dun tink I wil lidat...

Can u feel my world?

No comments: