Monday, May 4, 2009

My last word to you

Hold me in ya arms tonight
For the last night
And I wil stand by you forever and ever

When u need me
U juz close ya eyes and I'm wit u
I'm juz a heartbeat away
When u need love
Hold out ya hand and u wil touch my love to u
It wil keeping u warm nite and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
But I won't be travelling forever
We juz only a heartbeat away

Everytym our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
I can feel how much I love you
And it's just blows me away

I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side forever and ever
Every little tingz tat you do
I'm amazed by you

This is the last time I put all my love for you
Take good care of my last love for you
Good night

No comments: