Friday, September 26, 2008

Class??

I feel disappointed to all u... U all can try the bez to do ya tingz... Juz can't even take out sometym for class item... Izit so hard to stay at skul? I dun care how ppl scold me how dey tink bout me now... I say out all my feeling cuz I reli tink tat iz unfair to us (Bl, Nn and me)!!! I feel hopeless to all of u... All tingz u all settle it... Anitin la... U all wan how den how... Sia sui wan not me... Not I not responsible... Juz u all dowan stay den I can't do anitin... Everytingz v do all... If do not gud den u all juz noe complain... Let u take our place den say duno how to do... Can u all juz understand anot? If v do not gud den u all wil say and blame us... Aren't u all responsible for it too? Hate!! Hate!! Hate!!! 2day I say all the tingz here... Surely wil got ppl say not I wan u do wan... U can no nid do it ar... Ok... I dun do it... Den wil got ppl say... I'm not responsible... Wat can I do??? Say out my feeling juz wil let u all scold me say me crazy... Everytingz juz noe 2 say but duno do... I reli duno wat can I do summre to tis class... I fell tire and hopeless... Cry oso not worth juz wil let ppl scold stupid... I juz do finiz all my job den I wil stop... Not even wanna care how u all make yaself no face... I dun care... Izit our class reli dun hav hope anymre??! I duno... Sad... Hopeless...

~lvir.L0l\i3ly~

No comments: