Monday, September 22, 2008

Spaghetti

Early early morning den wake and cook spaghetti 4 her... Luckily she dun mind to eat it... Hope she dun mind... Everyone were askin who iz tat girl... Juz 1 person noe the most bout the girl... Itz kenot b tel 2 ani1... Itz a secret to me... If I tel out... V might won b fren animre... I dowan fren oso kenot do... Today go exam undang... I pass... Ngam ngam ho... 42/50... Hahax... I juz use 15 minutes to do all test... The madam get shock tat I so fast come out... Hahax... Erm... I suddenly dun hav feeling to KX... Die d... But she haven notice it... I ask her whether she scare I leave her... Den she answer now i won leave her but now I juz few feeling on her... Aikx.. I seriously lik the girl now... I'm very bad... Y I can't love one person only? I reli can't control my heart felling ma? Loving some1 tat wil neva look at u... Sorry... My dear... My love... My star...

~lvir.L0l\i3ly~

No comments: