Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dying

2day laz day exam... Dam happy... But my math wrong 2... Dam sad for it... Haihz... Den lm, pf, kg, ls, wy, sj, gm and me all go pragin eat mee... All lik siao lang lidat... Actually not all la.. Iz juz me and pf nia... Hahax... Lm acc me go buy present 4 ls and demo... Den pf come kacau me buy present 4 her... Dam fan... Ls buy couple key chain 4 me... Pf oso buy key chain 4 me too... Hahax... Erm... I buy photo frame 4 kg... 8 hello kitty 4 ls... Luckily dey dun mind and dey lik it... Lm belanja me eat sundae choc... Everyone very happy ler... But wen in skul sumtingz reli wil die happen ler... Somebody tink I lik her but actually not... Iz another person... No1 noe much bout tat girl... So she lik dun trust me lidat... Haihz... Die d... Reli gai d tis tym... Wat I can I do? Explain oso no use... Juz can wait only...

I oso buy present 4 my junior, Zhu Ying... I buy her a cup... Hope she lik it... Went back 2 skul juz 2 pass her the present... Hahax... Miz the life wen v all everyday come early 2 skul play basketball... Haihz... Itz fewer chance to stay back o come out meet 2gether...

I hav more feeling on her... Wen I hav more feeling on her... I reli feel sorry to u... I reli duno how 2 tel u the truth... Haihz... I'm so sorry...

I noe u wil neva giv me a chance... So I din decide to tel u tat I lik u... I juz wan lik u secretly... Be ya angel secretly...

~lvir.L0l\i3ly~

2 comments:

无名氏 said...

wat la u...my name oso spell wrong...

lvir.L0l\i3ly JazZ said...

I not reli very noe ya name ma..
Sowie la..
Haha...