Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tinkin of someone

Itz midnight now... I can't sleep... Juz can't stop tinkin of her... At last she on9 d... V chat 4 quite long tym... I wil neva let her noe i lik her... I juz lik her secretly... Itz the bez way 4 both of us... She wil neva accept me... Cuz she tink i'm juz a fren... So v juz can b bez fren but not lover... But she notice tat I lik her? Hope tat she won... I dowan ani1 noe too... No1 wil noe... If I din say out... Lol... Wat iz love? Itz so easy 2 lovin sum1 but hard 2 4get sum1... I juz getting tire and tire tis day... I duno how 2 face her o her... Both oso hard 2 me... T.T... Am I bad? Ya... Vry bad... I tink myself was a jerk... I sud not start it... I sud stop it now... Wen she treat me beta and beta I feel sorry 2 her... Cuz my heart not fully wiv her... I nid 2 concentrate on my study but oso both of dem... I very selfish 4 now... I sud tel her the truth but I dun dare 2 tel... Cuz I dowan 2 hurt her anymre... But I lie her I oso hurt her d... Wat sud I do... Can ani1 tel me wat sud I do???? My mind hav both shadow... I lik both of it... Choose either one oso wil hurt both... But luckily the one I lik she duno juz tink I lik my gf very deep... Tat truth... I lik my gf and her now... But my gf nid 2 share wiv a unknown girl...

I dun care wat ppl say bout me... O scolded me... Cuz I noe I'm the one was wrong... Hope I can die now... Ppl say v live 4 ourself... But I live 4 ppl... 4 both of dem... I write out tis tingz not clear... Juz wish no1 can understand bout it... If the girl I lik she understand mean she noe I lik her d... Take care 2 both of u... I love u... Nitex...

~lvir.L0l\i3ly~

No comments: