Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Life

Itz been long tat I din use english to write out my feeling... Afta reading my last year blog... Den i juz notice it... So... Now I feeling using english 2 write tis blog... Since I hav probz wit my fren... I juz understand all the tingz... Thanx tat my brother stil tellin me tingz... I tink I sud change the way I alwiz be... The attitude I hav makin ppl irritate... I duno whether u all wil c tis blog o not... But I juz wan to say sorry to u guyz... Reli sorry for all the tingz I made... I wil try 2 change myself... But I might nid tym to do it... I noe I hurt u guyz lotz... Now it might abit l8 to notice it... But wil u guyz forgive me? Forgive the way I do o treat... Maybe I nid 2 b treated den I juz wil get the lesson... Now I get the lesson... I sud pay more tym on my fren... Oso my studies... I wil try my best to join back into the gang laz tym I been... I wil try... Wil u guyz giv me the chance? Maybe it wil b abit weird... But plz wait me... Dun giv me up... I tryin to turning back to the channel u guyz usin... Sowie...

I tink I sud stop smokin d... I noe itz not gud for my health... Wasting money too... Everytym afta I smoke... Hav smell on me... Tat not the worst... I wil feel dizzy and feel lik floating in air... Walkin Z way... The most important tingz iz all my fren dun lik I smoke... So... Stop for myself iz the best way...

I changin my celcom number 2 digi postpaid... Itz abit cheaper for me... Cuz I alwiz cal up my high school fren and junior at the midnight... Tok for hours and hours but not sms-ing... If sms I juz used the digi number I often used ler... So I wil usin 2 hp soon... Now keep money to buy phone... XD... I miss my fren very much... Especially my classmate... Although laz tym v alwiz argue for the tingz wic iz not worth... But wen the day v leave v stil hugging each other and cry... Hope can meet up wit dem soon... I noe everyone were bz workin now... Maybe the day I take my SPM result I wil c dem... Hoping every1 wil fine...

Here I wan say thanx to some1... She iz a very clever girl... She study form 6 1st class at my previous high school... She teach me alotz of tingz... Acc me for few nite... Caring how my studies go on... Sometym I might b irritate... But she stil understanding and accompany me... I noe I might kacau-ing her doin her homework... But she stil willing to help me solve my probz... Reli thanx... And I tink she noe I'm tokin bout her now... Thanx for bein my fren... Juey... Wen the day I was down... Luckily I stil hav u... But plz rmb... U stil owe me a day... XD... O.O

The next person I wanna thanx iz my beloved best friend, sister, ex-girlfriend, ex-wife wic iz C.R.O... As long as she noe I'm tokin bout her I no nid write her name... Thanx for hearin wen I nid ears... Thanx for lending ya shoulder wen I nid... Thanx for all the carin and love u gav... I reli miss u lotz... I neva noe u wil cry cuz of me... I feel heart broken wen I hear u cryin... U alwiz bein a gud fren for me... I feel glad to hav u as my fren and family... Not only take u as my fren... I already take u as part of my family... I miss the day v bein 2gether... V been 2gether for 2 years... Itz a long tym wic no one can take tat place... U ar important to me... Wherever I hav probz I wil discuss wit u... Neither U... I also share all my happiness wit u too... I been regret to hurting u laz tym... But now v become a very gud fren... I tink no1 can take ur place in my heart... No1 can understand me lik u... Although u alwiz scolding me for doin c2pid tingz but tat the way how u care... And I lik the way u show ya carin to me... XD... I love u alwiz... Dear... Hugz...

I tink I write too much for 2day d... Feeling sleepy d... Nitex...

~lvir.L0l\i3ly~

3 comments:

无名氏 said...

when i read this post...
my eyes filled with tears...i
'm so glad...
especially when i know that u stop smoking...

all days of worrying...but don't know what to do...make me feel sick...

i'm happy that i don't have to be worried all the time...
u've change your lifestyle and also u...

mayb tis might take some time...
but i believe that u can do it...
without reason...just as a "family" of yours...i wish u could do it...

hope to get gud news from u...

miz u n daddy lotz...

lvir.L0l\i3ly JazZ said...

I miz u too...
Hope can c u soon...
Itz been long v din play basketball 2gether...
How ar u now?
Thanx for reading tis post and eyes filled wit tears...
Seriously...
Wen I write tis blog...
I cry while writing it...
I feel sowie to my fren...
I hav stop smokin d..
I promise u all tat I won touch smoke anymre...
Dun worry bout me...
I'm ok here..
Dun sick...
U sick d den I wil worry de...
i might change my lifestyle d...
But I'm alwiz u all de monkey kia...
XD...
Take care...

小叮噹 said...

hi..
somebody said that they will come back tmr,
then will let me know a,
but until now,
i still didnt receive any news lo...