Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lalala...

Finally I can on9... My com iz back... Dam happy... Itz been 1 month i din on9 liao... Miz every1 in pw... But 1st in I come here to write sometingz... I lik some1 lotz now... But she tink juz a illusion... Haihz... Duno how to chase tis 1 lo... Abit hard leh... Hahax... Classmate were gone... No1 care bout u... Not even wanted to tok... Dey juz wil tok to u wen dey nid u... Argh... But itz end... Finally end of the exam... End of my suffering day... Erm... Let tok back the title... Y I wil put lalala? I oso duno... Juz feel to put tat... Lol... Hahax... Started to crazy tis few week... Nearly everyday play basketball... Kakax... Our gang member wil added... Reli excited and happy... Goin to holiday 2ml... Hahahahahahaha... Okok... I noe i'm abit siao liao... So guyz u noe it... I'm lidat... Used to it ba... Duno wat to say liao... Actually got lotz to say but wen open it duno how to say... And I wan go eat mcd now... Lol... So I wil c u guyz again on tues o wed???? Byez..

lvir.L0l\i3ly

No comments: